The time I thought I was going to die

Your probably wondering “how why are you okay” all that stuff. But this really did scare me so let me tell you my story. My family and I were at six flags we went on this log water ride thing I don’t know but while we were going up the steps my stomach was curdling. I was insanely nervous about this when it was our turn everything was fine. I was smiling until I saw that we were going up high I was freaking out because there was nothing to protect us if we slipped off. When we got to the top there was a man waiting and he said have fun just like a bullet we were going down. I was screaming at the top of my lungs there was tears in my eyes and boom just like that it was over. After an hour I lost my voice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special needs

SlIce of life day 8

Blackfish