Special needs

I read an article called The “r” word and well I didn’t really like because special needs are retarded but its when you say it in a mean tone is when it becomes a bad word. so when people say “sped” it's weird to me because I’ve never seen anyone use that word but to use the word retarded to make a person with a disability feel bad if I did see someone use like that then I would confront them (these are my opinions). But a video called Dear hearing people made me think because deaf people are just like use they just can’t hear that’s all they can still be as successful as you or more successful and that’s what I feel about most special needs aswell I just treat them like I normally do because they are still people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SlIce of life day 8

My Halloween plans🎃👻